Thursday, November 14, 2013

Buttered Rum!


Last night I was freezing cold in our house and when that happens I usually have a glass of wine to warm me up. Works every time! (Winter is going to make a drunk of me...) Unfortunately, last night there was no wine and I was not about to leave the house. So after looking in my cabinets I decided that I could make something with rum because I definitely was not going to drink it straight. After some online surfing of hot rum drinks, I came up with my own single mug recipe for Buttered Rum. It was delicious and more than warmed me up!

Single Mug Buttered Rum:

Boil some water on the stove top. While water is boiling combine the following ingredients in a mug:
-1 Tablespoon butter
-1-2 Tablespoons brown sugar
-sprinkle of cinnamon
-sprinkle of nutmeg
-sprinkle of cloves
-pinch of salt
-2 shots of rum

When the water has boiled pour it into the mug and stir until butter has melted and all ingredients have combined. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment